The following establishments purchase the Learning Garden’s fresh local, organic seasonal produce. We are proud to partner with:
- Fort Bragg Unified School District Nutrition Services, which manages and operates all the school meals programs. We deliver fresh organic produce to Redwood Elementary School, Dana Gray Elementary School, Fort Bragg Middle School and weekly to Fort Bragg High School.
- Fort Bragg Farmers Market: Year Round every Wednesday
November through April, 3:00 – 5:00: Indoor at the Old Recreation Center Gym @ Franklin & Laurel
May – October: Outdoor on Franklin between Laurel & Pine Streets in front of City Hall.
- Cafe Del Mar buys from NFF Learning Garden weekly. They are an organic cafe juice and smoothie bar. They feature comfort food, with local fish and NFF produce, grass fed beef burgers, internatio
nal specialtie s. beer and wine bar, espresso. desserts and a weekend brunch!
- Harvest Market-Fort Bragg buys produce from NFF weekly. Look for it in the “Local” section of their produce department. From kale to chard, herbs and cabbage, you can find NFF produce at Harvest Market Fort Bragg!
- The North Coast Brewing Company is a major donor and a leader in supporting our NFF. This local microbrewery is a pioneer in the craft beer movement and dedicated to sustainable practices. Highly conscious of environmental impact, they are committed to recycling. A portion of their spent grain and hops are brought to local farms to become compost for organic produce. NFF sells North Coast Brewery beautiful specialty greens for their restaurant. Their efforts keep a tiny carbon footprint in a healthy ecocycle.