We are accepting applications for the WINTER Internship!
- Upon completion of 80 hours of work, interns will receive a $400 stipend.
- Hours for the after-school internship are:
Wednesday 1:15-3:15pm **Rotating schedule, every other Wednesday 1:15-5:15pm Farmers Market
- Every day is different and so are peoples’ schedules, therefore interns must work out their schedule with Noyo Food Forest staff.
- Download the WINTER INTERNSHIP Application
- The counseling office at Fort Bragg High School and Noyo Food Forest office (next to the Learning Garden at 300A Dana St.) has hard copies of the application.
- Connect with us if you have any questions! phone: 707-357-7680 email: email@example.com