We are still accepting applications for the paid internship with NFF!!
- Upon completion of 80 hours of work, interns will receive a $400 stipend.
- Hours for the after-school internship are:
- Every day is different and so are peoples’ schedules, therefore interns must work out their schedule with Noyo Food Forest staff.
- Interns may begin completing their hours once we have received all of the beginning paperwork.
- Download the Application
- The counseling office at Fort Bragg High School and Noyo Food Forest office (next to the Learning Garden at 300A Dana St.) has hard copies of the application.
- Connect with us if you have any questions! ph: 707-964-0218 e: email@example.com